News and Opportunities
Creative Hive 2011 Newsletter : Dec 19, 2011
It’s been a terrific year for Creative Hive with our membership and profile going from strength to strength. There’s never been a better time to start adding your projects and blog posts and start connecting with creative people to form new collaborations and inspiration for 2012! The festive rose image on this newsletter is by Creative Hive member Amy York.
Just a few of our 2011 highlights were:
- Creative Hive Live: Our exhibition of Creative Hive talent held at the University of Salford in July. For photographs and info see this page.
- Doubling of our membership numbers
- Shortlisted for a prestigious digital award (The Big Chips)
- The formation of a Creative Hive Team: We are extremely fortunate to have a team of talented individuals who are committed to the future of Creative Hive. They bring with them a wealth of knowledge and a diverse variety of skills which will be invaluable in the future of the organisation.
- Masses of new and fascinating user generated content.
- Professional opportunities generated for our members as a direct result of the Creative Hive.
Our plans for 2012 include:
- Creative Hive Live (ii). Plans are afoot to stage an amazing live event in 2012
- A new logo, brand and page layouts are currently under development.
- More improvements to the usability of the public and admin control panel areas.
All the very best for Christmas and 2012!
The Creative Hive team